OTHER WAYS TO GIVE
Just imagine if all the kids just in one classroom decided to take One Birthday and make it about someone else - choose to receive gifts of giving. What a difference just that classroom could make?
How will these gifts happen? Only with your help!
Kyra's My One Birthday dream would not be where it is today without the support of so many friends and family. To those of you who have encouraged her, motivated her, granted her gift wishes and stood by her proudly as she taps into her golden soul that so graciously desires to help others - thank you. You are each a gift to our lives and an important and valued part of the My One Birthday mission.
Kyra has been very fortunate to have already received so much support from various companies and organizations. We want to send a special thank you to the following organizations who have graciously donated product or provided discounts to help make Kyra's Past Projects happen. You can click on any logo/photo to learn more about these generous organizations.
Dirty Water Soap Works
- 100 custom Lip Butter tubes for the chemo care packages.
The Tea Spot
- 100 tea samples for the chemo care packages.
-Pro-bono Formation of our 501(c)(3)
It's Your Move Game Store
- 100 decks of cards for the chemo care packages.
Honey Bee Baby Boutique in Southlands Mall
- Leaf Swayer for Masina's MOB Project
- 50 Body Icing samples for the chemo care packages.
Lure Salon and Boutique
- 100 customized cinch sacks for the chemo care packages.
Chuck & Don's at Arapahoe Crossing
- Several cases of canned food for the PawsCo pet food project.